Seiko Men’s SKX009K2 Diver’s Analog Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
- Introducing a Magnificent Time Piece Seiko Automatic Divers Collection.
- Brushed and polished stainless steel case (41mm diameter 14mm thick)and bracelet.
- Precise automatic movement with 21 jewels.
- Dark blue dial with luminous hands and hour markers.
- Crafted scratch resistant hardlex crystal.
- Red and blue accents the rotating bezel which is uni-directional with detentes at 1/2 minute positions.
- Day and date display.
- Screw-down crown with a signed screw-down case back.
- Fold over locking buckle type clasp.
- Water resistant up to 200m.
This Seiko Diver men’s diver’s watch combines technology, with a rugged and stylish design. The 22-millimeter-wide bracelet with a fold-over safety clasp transitions smoothly into the classic round 45-millimeter case, both of which are constructed of stainless steel with a bright, polished silver finish. Encased safely inside a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal, the deep-blue dial accentuates the light-catching, LumiBrite hands and hour markers, and is bordered by a two-tone, blue and red stainless-steel, rotating bezel with markers to measure elapsed time. This sophisticated timepiece also sports a window at 3 o’clock that displays both the date and day. As resilient as it is sophisticated, this analog watch is driven by an automatic movement that is powered by the motion of your wrist, and is water resistant down to 660 feet.
Battery-free automatic dive watch featuring two-tone unidirectional bezel and blue dial with day/date window and luminous hands/indices
42 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
Japanese automatic movement with analog display
Five-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety closure
Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
LIGE Men’s Quartz Stainless Steel Watch, Color:Blue (Model: DS13)